Monday 14 August 2023

* Vera Lane Studio: Australia

 

Hello

It's Monday and my Vera Lane Studio DT day. 

Today Janet is releasing a fantastic new digi set called Australia. It features an Outback boy and girl, a kiwi bird, a koala bear and two sentiments.

Here is my project:

Aren't they the sweetest pair! I coloured the images with Copics and Polychromo pencils. I borrowed rocks from the 'Be a Sunflower' set and a cloud from 'My Vespa'.
The background is stamped with Oxide inks on a stencil from AALL & Create. I added white splatters, some white embossing and some black stamping around the edges.



That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge #16 AG 18/08
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #211 AG 19/08
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2332 AG 20/08
We Love 2 Create #7 AG 26/08
Aloha Challenges #1 Vacation Mode 28/08 TOP PICK
613.Avenue Create Aug AG 31/08
Corrosive Challenges #8 AG 02/09
Paper Funday #56 AG Great Outdoors (3) 03/09
Allie's Angels #73 AG 10/09 TOP PICK


Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. o this is fun and gorgeous Carole, love it

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Carole, what a fabulous design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable creation, Carole... and congrats on being one of our Top Rockers for week 1 for another of your challenge entries! Thanks for joining us again at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just look at this! How brilliant - you are talented, Carole, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! but then I do love your projects! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. I love the scene you created. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aloha e (hello!) and mahalo (thanks!) for joining us at the Aloha Friday Challenge!

    lovies, =o) kel
    Aloha Friday Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the card! Thanks for joining us at Aloha Friday Challenge!
    // Caroline DT at Aloha Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those kids are so cool! I love how you did the background too-amazing! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun, I love Vera Lane and these are adorable. Thanks for playing along at the Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.