Monday 28 August 2023

Vera Lane Studio: Present, Patient, Peaceful

  

Hello

It's Monday and my Vera Lane Studio DT day. 

Today at Vera Lane Studio we have a new digi set release. The set is called called Present, Patient, Peaceful and features a lovely, long legged girl laying in the meadow, some grasses, a couple of flowers, a sun and a cloud. The three words 'Present, Patient, Peaceful' form the sentiment.

Here is my project:


I coloured the images with Copics and fussy cut them. I made the background by stamping with a stencil loaded with Oxide inks,. I added some white embossed hearts and some crackle texture hearts using an AALL & Create stencil. A little black stamping was added around the edges and lots of white splatters. I grounded my girl by making a shadow with with Inktense watercolour pencils.

Here is close up:



That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafty Calendar Aug AG 28/08
613.Avenue Create Aug AG 31/08
A Gem of a Challenge #17 AG 01/09
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2334 AG 03/09
Allie's Angels #73 AG 10/09
We Love 2 Create #7 AG 30/09

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. beautiful page Carole with this sweet image

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carole …love it ….
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright and cheerful colors you used. Thank you so much for joining us and I hope to see you on the front porch again at 613 Avenue.

    ~Tamara (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project Carole, brilliant design. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.