Monday 21 August 2023

Vera Lane Studio: Venice

 

Hello

It's Monday and my Vera Lane Studio DT day. 

Today I have used an older digi set called Venice for my project. It features two squishy characters, a boy gondolier and a girl tourist, along with a gondola, a mooring pole and two sentiments.

Here is my project:


I coloured the images with Copics and fussy cut them. I made the background by braying acrylic paint and adding some heat embossed texture with AALL & Create stamps. A little black stamping was added around the edges and some grey, stump-like shadows of mooring poles along with plenty of white splatters. I used washi tape to ground the girl.

Here are some close ups:



Venice


That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2333 AG 27/08
We Love 2 Create #7 AG 26/08
Crafty Calendar Aug AG 28/08
613.Avenue Create Aug AG 31/08
A Gem of a Challenge #17 AG 01/09
Allie's Angels #73 AG 10/09

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. fun and beautiful card Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Carole and I love that sentiment!

    Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole, a beautiful work of Art, love the backgrounds you have created for the gondola ride. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, what a wonderful project - I just love those characters! Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenges this month, Sarah - DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.