Monday 7 August 2023

* Vera Lane Studio: Hair Bows


Hello

It's Monday and my Vera Lane Studio DT day. 

Today I made a project with  a lovely digi set released a short while ago called Hair Bows:


There are two lovely girls in this set with three separate hair bows for mixing and matching. I used one of the cute dogs from Live, Love, Bark set as well. 
I coloured the images with Copics and popped them on a smooshed Distress Oxide background which was stamped and heat embossed with AALL & Create stamps. I added some tone on tone stamping, some white spatters and some black stamping around the edges. I used AALL & Create washi tape for grounding the images.

Here is a close up:


And here is the cute doggie with her oversized bow:

Hair Bows                      Live, Love, Bark

   

That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Allsorts Challenge #739/40 Anything but square 11/08
A Gem of a Challenge #16 AG 18/08
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #211 AG 19/08 TOP 5
We Love 2 Create #7 AG 26/08
613.Avenue Create Aug AG 31/08 Top Rocker
Corrosive Challenges #8 AG 02/09

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. So cute and the background is fabulous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole, I love how the characters pop against the background. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation! anesha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.