Tuesday 3 October 2023

Conjurer of Dreams: Halloween Portraits and Steampunk Skeletons


Hello

One of my blogging friends has recently opened a new Etsy store called Conjurer of Dreams and there she is selling Digital Art for collage, scrapbooks, journals and cards.. The images are absolutely stunning., I hope you'll pop over and take a look. 

Here are my October projects. 

A trio of Steampunk Skeletons:


The friendly skellies are on a Distress Oxide background made by stamping with a stencil in the purple oxides, then smooshing and dabbing in orange oxides. I added some cobweb stamping and a skull and crossbones, then splattered with orange ink. I dyed some mummy cloth with Black Soot Oxide ink and placed it beneath the cut out skellies. I matted the pieces onto black card and added sentiments.
 Steampunk Skeletons 

MMM Challenge Create Own Background 08/10
Halloween Crafts #8 AG Halloween 14/10
Double Trouble Challenge #149 Trick & Treat 15/10
Inspiration Station Challenge Oct Photo Inspiration 31/10
Inspired by the skeleton decorations 
Park Hopping Oct 31/10 TOP 3
my happy (not so spooky)place at Halloween is Farmer Ted's Pumpkin Festival :)

***

Witchy Cat tag:


The Black cats were fussy cut and added to a tag,. The tag has crackle texture paste added through a stencil and is coloured with Mica sprays. I added 3 sequins and the sentiment and threaded a polka dot ribbon through the top.

***

I also made four journal pages.

Each is a digital journal page where I have used one of the Halloween Portraits.

The background paper, webs, masks, flowers and sentiment and other embellishments are from DigitalScrapbook.com and Raspberry Road Designs






Please visit the
Conjurer of Dreams Blog (freebies available)
Conjurer of Dreams Inspiration Group on Facebook (freebies available)

Come along and play in the monthly challenge. 
The October theme is 'Not so spooky Halloween'


That's all for now.
I'd like to play along in these challenges:


Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

12 comments:

  1. fantastic and gorgeous tags and cards, the images are fab Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have been so busy creating these fabulous Halloween projects. A spooktastic collection here.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faboolous collection of Halloween makes! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so many fabulous Halloween projects! Love all the backgrounds and rich colors! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you've been busy and all these projects are awesome. Great backgrounds and I love the spooky skellies. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. 💜🖤💜WOW! All of these are spooktacular! I love the combination of spooky and steampunk! 👻⚙️🕰️🎩🐈‍⬛Thank you for playing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. I look forward to seeing what you create next. 🎢🎨💌Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG ... WOW! These are all just AMAZING! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, awesome backgrounds for your digital art skullies, and love your tag as well. Thanks for sharing your Halloween cards with us at Double Trouble and Park Hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layering, Carole! Your creative combination of digital backgrounds and images is striking. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #149. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Your projects are incredible! So much detail and absolutely full of Halloween! I love that you were inspired by your friend's Etsy account. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These skeletons remind me of New Orleans! The colors, images, distressing, all of it combined is fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at Make My Monday Challenge! I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Fabulous designs! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.