Monday 9 October 2023

Vera Lane Studio: Be FaBOOlous

   

Hello

It's Monday and my Vera Lane Studio DT day.  

Continuing with the not-so-spooky season, I have a calendar trinchie for next October. 

Here is my project:

I adore this little witch and her bat cat. She is from the Wee Witches set, her bat cat and the cutest bats you will ever see are from from Vampire Dee.

The images are coloured with Copics and placed on a background made by sprinkling Brushos through an AALL & Create stencil. I added some ink around the edges and stamped a border in black with Janet's Background Noise stamp set. Plenty of Posca paint pen splatters were added and a little washi tape for grounding.


Here is the trinchie on the calendar:


Wee Witches                               Vampire Dee
  


That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2340 AG 15/10
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #215 AG 14/10
Halloween Crafts #8 AG Halloween 14/10
Creative Fingers Challenge #263 AG  20/10
Mirtillamente Challenge Oct Halloween 27/10
Inspiration Station Challenge Oct Photo Inspiration 31/10
Witches hat inspired me
A Place to Start AG Oct 23  31/10
613 Avenue Create Oct AG/Autumn Colours 31/10 TOP ROCKER




Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

14 comments:

  1. fantastic and beautiful halloween card Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super fun. I love that background and the colouring is perfect and that cat is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, it's such a fun piece. Great colouring as always and a fabulous inky background too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and awesome calendar topper, great image!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW....you just made my morning. This is fun and gorgeous calendar page. I LOVE WITCHES. She's beautiful. Have a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely brilliant! Witches AND cats - what a fabooooo lous combination, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my favorite card in all the Two Old Bats entries! Had to get the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous calendar page!! Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute creations! I love the bold colors. Thanks for joining us at PIP, good luck in the draw and please join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in my ONCE UPON A TIME challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the green eyes! You colored this beautifully and your background is Spooktacular! Thanks for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love VL's digital images. This card is awesome! Thanks for joining us for October's Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Moving Along With the Times.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.