Monday 30 October 2023

Vera Lane Studio: The Ordinary


Hello

It's Monday and my Vera Lane Studio DT day.  

Today there is a new release called The Ordinary. 

Here is my project:


Isn't she a sweet girl! 
I coloured the images with Copics and made a smooshed background with Oxide Inks. I love this colour combination. White splatters were added and I decided to stamp some foliage as her background.  I used a torn piece of Janet's Washi Tape from AALL & Create for grounding. 




That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

A Place to Start AG Oct 23  03/11
613 Avenue Create Oct AG/Autumn Colours 03/11
Double Trouble Challenge #151 AG05/11 
Creative Moments #251 AG/It's Alive 08/11
Dream Valley #304 Autumn Colours 11/11
Use Your Stuff #496 AG 11/11

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I love your color combinations too. The warm background contrasted with the green image is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment! As always, your composition and color integration are perfect! Thanks so much for sharing another great project with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful oxide background with splattering and your add of the foliage for the background is super cute and perfect for your adorable image. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and previous partner Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you ever see Lalaloopsy dolls? My girls loved them for a short while and they were really cute. That girl reminds me of them! What a fun card. Thanks for playing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, Carole! The fall colors of the background are very effective as a frame for the girl dressed in green. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #151. - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.