Monday 6 November 2023

Path of Positivity: Chose What You Love


Hello

Welcome to the November Path of Positivity Challenge.

Our challenge is always Anything Goes with an optional theme.

This month's option is to design a project that is inspired by TEXTURE.

Honours and Prizes include:

  • $6 worth of images from Scribbles Designs, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all qualifying entrants.
  • A badge for the following honours: Top PickVoter's ChoiceMost InspirationalRandom WinnerDT Delight.

Here is my DT project:


I used a 3D, Crafter's Companion embossing folder, called Regency Swirls, to make a dimensional textured background for my card. I spritzed black card lightly with water, then ran it through my Big Shot. The dimension is incredible. I used a finger dauber to ink over the entire panel in Bundled Sage, although it doesn't really show up here. Then I used my finger and gold wax to rub over the raised elements.
I found an Idea-ology paper doll that I liked and a set of clear acetate wings. I added colour to the wings with alcohol ink and sprinkled Glamour Dust glitter on the reverse. The sentiment is backed onto a strip of gold paper and is adhered on foam tape as is the paper doll.


That's all for now.
We would love to see your creations! 
Just make sure that your entry is positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some way!
The link up is here: Challenge #117 Path of Positivity.



Many thanks to Scribbles Designs for sponsoring the challenge.



I'll be back with a another Path of Positivity project in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks for stopping by today!

xoxo
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Try It on Tuesday Sparkle All the Way 14/11

613 Avenue Create Nov Embossing 30/11

Creative Inspiration  #8 AG 30/11

Through the Purple Haze #210 AG 30/11

Let's Create and Craft #201 AG 30/11

I read and appreciate all your comments.
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. This is amazing!! Love the vintage look and all the shimmering gold! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and I love your textured background. The wings you made are so striking and yet beautifully delicate, especially with the glamour dust. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous background and a very beautiful card Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful vintage card, The embossing is amazing. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the gold embossing on the background of this lovely make! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TIOT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous background gorgeous card thanks for joining us at 613 Ave Create hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
    DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat, IIonka
    https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such a stunning design! I love all the amazing sparkle from the metallics that you used - so beautiful 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's beautiful, Carole. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.