Monday 13 November 2023

Vera Lane Studio: Calendar Trinchies

  

Hello

It's Monday and my Vera Lane Studio DT day.  

In the Vera Lane Studio Facebook group there is a Calendar challenge. It ends on the 1st December, so I needed to get a wiggle on and complete some pages. 

Here are my trinchies for June, July and August:


For June the theme is Summer Fun or Seaside.


 I used one of the girls from Beach Love and a palm tree from Aloha, coloured with Copic markers. The background was smooshed in Distress Oxides and some heat embossing and stamping (with AALL & Create stamps) was added. Janet's washi tape acts as grounding. 

For July the theme is Destinations or Family Vacations.


 I used the French Holiday digi set. The background was stamped with a stencil drenched in Oxide inks. Stamping and heat embossing were added and word washi tape for grounding.

For August the theme is Sunshine or Weather.


I used the Be The Sunshine digi set. The background was stamped with an acetate blocK which held Distress Oxides and water. Janet's Background Noise stamps were used for heat embossing and stamping.

***

Here are the trinchies on the calendar pages.. Oops - my July and August are the wrong way round :) I'll have to print out the calendar pages again and rescue the trinchies.



Beach Love               Be The Sunshine             French Holiday
  

That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:
Stamps + Fun = Creativity #442 No cards 19/11
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2345 AG 19/11
613 Avenue Create Nov AG 30/11
Ally's Angels #76 AG 06/12
Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. beautiful and cute project you have made Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! These motives are so funny! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.