Monday 27 November 2023

Vera Lane Studio: Trinchie Calendar 2


 Hello

It's Monday and my Vera Lane Studio DT day.  

The Calendar Challenge is coming to a close and today I'm sharing three trinchies that I made, one for May, one for November and the third for December:


***
For January, the theme is New Beginnings or Celebration, I used the lovely Cheerleader. I gave her a flag banner from Food Stall and her sentiment comes from the Live Joyfully set (available on request).


November's theme is Home or Reading. I chose to use the house from You Are Your Home set. Janet's stencil and stamp set, available from AALL & Create, were used to make the background:


*
December's theme is Winter Wonderland or Holiday Cheer. I went with Holiday Cheer and put my little cats into Christmas hats around the tree. The cats are from the Meow set whilst the tree is from the recently released Doodle Tree Lot set.





The 2024 Calendar Template can be found here


That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

613 Avenue Create Nov AG 28/11

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2347 AG 03/12 Honourable Mention

Ally's Angels #76 AG 06/12

Creative Moments #252 Winter 06/12

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful!! They will be something special to look at each month. Thanks for playing with Creative Moments Challenge. I'm sorry I am so late in commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.