Monday 20 November 2023

Vera Lane Studio: Antony & Cleopatra

 

Hello

It's Monday and my Vera Lane Studio DT day.  

Today there is a new digi set release and it is Antony and Cleopatra.

Here is what I made:


I used Copics to colour the digis and popped them on an Oxide background which has heat embossing and stamping using AALL & Create stamps. The characters are grounded with torn, gold washi tape. Lots of white and gold splatters were applied and some gold acrylic paint was smeared around the edges.



That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

613 Avenue Create Nov AG 28/11

A Perfect Time to Craft #11 AG 28/11

Let's Create and Craft #201 AG 30/11

Ally's Angels #76 AG 06/12

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. this is cute and beautiful Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable, Carole. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft and Create.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.