Sunday 3 December 2023

Conjurer of Dreams: It's Christmas



Hello

Today I'm sharing some projects I made using Conjurer of Dreams images. I hope you'll pop over to the store and take a look at the Digital Art on sale for collage, scrapbooks, journals, cards and more.

The theme this month is Rustic Christmas.
Here is what I made:

A set of Festive Highland Cow greetings cards:


I used the lovely Festive Highland Cow set, choosing two of the four images. I paired them with some plaid digital paper I had in my stash and matted on kraft card for a more rustic finish. I made some die cut flowers and foliage from kraft card and inked the edges to leave some of the kraft colour showing. I added a piece deep green velvet trim and a knot bow before popping onto white card bases.

***
A pair of wooden tree baubles:


Several coats of mica sprays were used to colour the wooden shape and chunky white embossing powder was used for falling snow. I fussy cut two rather handsome Santas from the Vintage Santa set and adhered them to the base. Next I rolled the bauble edge along a Versamark ink pad and added white glitter embossing powder. I dyed the jute twine with the same mica spray and threaded it through the top of the bauble.

***
Some Christmas cards:


I love the doorways from the Door Greenery set. I digitally added critters in front of the doors. Above we have one of the Steampunk Wild Animals and some Victorian Mice. I also digitally added a string of pinecones to the first door wreath and a lantern to the mice's doorway. I printed the images and matted them on card coloured with Iced Spruce Oxide ink. I matted them onto card coloured by stamping with a stencil coated in Oxides (in Pumice, Weathered Wood and Iced Spruce) and spritzed with iridescent gold Glamour Mist.


In these doorways (again from the Door Greenery set) I have a Yorkie which was a freebie on the Conjurer of Dreams Facebook page - I also digitally added some snowflakes. The little Christmas Mice have a visiting bird and a circular door wreath. Again they are matted onto Iced Spruce coloured card and have the stencil stamped background.

And finally, here are my digital scrapbook projects:


Using the free Yorkie pup and Rustic Christmas


Using Wreath and free Christmas Mouse

That's all for now.

Please visit the
Conjurer of Dreams Blog (freebies available)
Conjurer of Dreams Inspiration Group on Facebook (freebies available)

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

FESTIVE HIGHLAND COW

TREE ORNAMENTS
Peace on Earth #53 Christmas 14/12
Dragonfly Dreams Dec Christmas 31/12
613 Avenue Create Dec Any Winter Holiday 31/12
***

4 comments:

  1. wow Carole you have made beautiful and gorgeous and stunning cards, love the images.....gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW what FABULOUS creations! Awesome images and you've showcased them all just beautifully! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these retro Santa’s. So cute. Thanks for hoping us this month at the Dragon fly dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I love those Highland cows, great design showing them off. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.