Monday 11 December 2023

Vera Lane Studio: 'Tis the Ski-son


 Hello

It's Monday and my Vera Lane Studio DT day.  

A short while ago a digi set called Ski-son was released. I didn't realise at the time that Ski-son means ski season. This adorable set has a girl and a boy character all togged out in ski wear along with a winter sun and two sentiments.

Here is what I made:


My journal page has a smooshed Oxide ink background with a die cut snow bank. Lots of white paint splatters and white embossing, with an AALL & Create splatter stamp, replicate the snow along with some holographic glitter. I added a little stamping around the edges in grey ink.
The cute, little character was coloured with Copic markers.


That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2349 AG 17/12
A Place to Start Dec AG 31/12
613 Avenue Create Dec Winter Holiday 31/12

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. super cute and beautiful Carole......gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Carole! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and so beautifuly colored! Love it!
    Thank you for joining in at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges!
    Wishing you hollidays filled with joy and love!
    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that image! Nicely done! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.