Monday 4 December 2023

Path of Positivity: Carolling Kitties

 

Hello

Welcome to the December Path of Positivity Challenge.

Our challenge is always Anything Goes with an optional theme.

This month's option is to design a project that is inspired by MUSIC.

Honours and Prizes include:

  • $6 worth of images from Scribbles Designs, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all qualifying entrants.
  • A badge for the following honours: Top PickVoter's ChoiceMost InspirationalRandom WinnerDT Delight.

Here is my DT project.

I made my first swing fold card.


I followed a video tutorial from Sam Calcott to make this fancy fold card (you can view it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlSMhYNM4xE&t=5s). I was surprised by how easy it was. I used patterned paper (from the Crafters Companion 'Glittering Snowflakes' paper packfor the frame on the front and the two panels inside. I used a square stitched die for the aperture and frame. I love the cute carolling kitty image.


That's all for now.
We would love to see your creations! 
Just make sure that your entry is positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some way!



Many thanks to Scribbles Designs for sponsoring the challenge.



I'll be back with a another Path of Positivity project in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks for stopping by today!

xoxo 
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafting Happiness #151 Christmas Music 08/12 Top Pick

Top Picks Badge

Merry Little Christmas Challenge #53 14/12
The Crafting Challenge #12 Christmas31/12
Christmas Crafts All Year Round #12 Christmas 31/12 
 Dragonfly Dreams Dec Christmas 31/12
12 Months of Christmas #107 AG 31/12


I read and appreciate all your comments. 
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. cute and beautiful Carole.......gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kittens are so sweet. A lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Little Christmas.
    Greetings Annie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the fancy fold and cute kitties.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.