Monday 4 December 2023

Vera Lane Studio: Christmas Whiskers

 

Hello

It's Monday and my Vera Lane Studio DT day.  

Today there is a new digi set release called Christmas Whiskers and it features three festive kitty cats, a kitty bed and a sentiment. 

Here is my project:



I made a trio of trinchies and I teamed the Christmas Whiskers with the Doodle Tree Lot.
I used Copic markers for colouring and Distress Oxide in Cracked Pistachio for the background. I smooshed white card into puddles of ink and when dry I added white spatters and some iridescent gold Glimmer Mist. I also added some tone on tone stamping, a little white embossing and some black star stamping around the edges. All stamps used are from AALL & Create. I used washi tape to ground my images and chose a selection of sentiments.

  

That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2348 AG 10/12
A Place to Start Dec AG 31/12


Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. what colourful and beautiful cards Carole..gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kitties and the trees! Such fun trinchies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Thanks for another fun and beautifully crafted response to our challenge at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.