Monday 25 December 2023

Vera lane Studio: Winter Magic

 

 Hello

It's Monday, it's Christmas Day and it's my Vera Lane Studio DT day.  

A short while ago a digi set called Waddle On was released. It features two cute penguins with separate hats (a choice of two) and three sentiments. 

Here is what I made:


Isn't this the sweetest penguin!

My penguin CAS card has a simple stencilled background using Broken China Distress Oxide through an AALL & Create stencil. I added white paint splatters and popped the fussy cut, Copic coloured penguin on top. I added the fussy cut  Winter Magic sentiment.






Waddle On
That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

A Place to Start Dec AG 31/12
613 Avenue Create Dec Winter Holiday 31/12

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. it's a cute and beautiful card Carole....gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card and love the cute penguin.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.