Friday 11 October 2024

Fright Night

 Hello


Today I'm sharing a digital page I made for a new blog challenge at 

My Soul's Dark Imagination.

The theme is Wicked or Fanciful Halloween.

Here is mine:


I tend towards the quirky side, rather than the dark side, but always enjoy playing with digital scrapbooking.

Here I used whimsical spooky mansions from Art House Whimsy and layered them on top of Halloween scrapbook paper. The spooky girls are free this month on the Gecko Galz Blog - each DT post has a different free image.

I used masks and borders from DigitalScrapbook.

Thanks for stopping by today!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh là là, it's ma-gni-ficent!
    I enlarged it really big, and went from there to there without being able to stop.
    I love thewonderful juxtapositions and the grunge framing.
    What a scary beauty. Bravo Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gorgeous Carole, great design.......gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wonderful graphics and layering! And I love your quirky houses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.