Sunday 13 October 2024

Midweek Muse: Wings on Things

 

Hello

I have a digital page today for Midweek Muse where the theme is 

Wings on Things.


I was sort of predictable here, but I've had this set of quirky animals for a few weeks and haven't yet done anything with them, so this was a perfect opportunity.

The pig is from a set called Animal Farm from Art House Whimsy. I gave this handsome creature wings from a set called Angel Wings from Chez Simone and placed him behind a stone wall, made from 3 layers of images found on Clear png for free. All is placed on cloudy sky paper for the background. A flock of flying birds, a sentiment and a grungy border and frame finish my piece.

Thanks for stopping by.

***

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable and so well done. Excellent job my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic and great fun card Carole.........gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS!!!!! Great digital artwork! Love all the details and the quote! You did A SUPERB JOB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.