Wednesday 16 October 2024

Midweek Muse: Ghosts

 

Hello

I have a digital page today for Midweek Muse where the theme is 

Ghosts.


Isn't this crescent moon magnificent. It is a free png from Clean png, as is the raggedy ghost. I placed them on a blue, splattered background paper and added grungy, spider masks and borders and a bit of extra foliage to the base of the silhouette mound. 

***

This abandoned building also appealed to me, it's a free image from House of Kooky on Facebook,. I added the same raggedy ghosts from Clean png and border masks.


Thanks for stopping by today.
xxx


5 comments:

  1. Oh là là, they are both really magnificent!
    Each in their own particular genre, they are a great success!
    They really deserve to be enlarged, there are so much wonderful details.
    I can't applaud you enough for creating something as stunning as it is beautiful.
    Bravo Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well this is absolutely stunning! spooky and marvelously done. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow gorgeous Carole.... great digital work........gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are spooktacular & gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are fantastic! I especially like the first one. Well done artwork.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.