Saturday 5 October 2024

Heart's Quest Fantasy: Baby Griffin

 


Hello

I am delighted to have been invited to guest design for the 

Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge Blog.


The Heart's West Fantasy Challenge is an open fantasy, mythical or mythical creatures themed challenge blog..

This month the theme is AG Fantasy (see blog for what counts), with the option of Griffins.


Now I searched and searched, but didn't have any images of Griffins, so I decided to let AI create one for me using Bing Image Creator. I didn't like a lot of them, but the two that I did like, I've added below. Please feel free to download them if you wish.

Here is my card featuring a baby griffin in fantasy colours:


I decided to make a shaker card, so I die cut the printed image and with the same set of dies I made 6 frames out of thick,  teal card. I glued the frames together and placed on top of the image with sequins. I die cut a frame from patterned paper and adhered acetate to the back. This was then glued onto the top of the frame to seal the shaker element. The background paper is from an old paper pack and is glittered.
I added a band of patterned paper matted onto teal card with the hand stamped sentiment 'Happy Birthday'.

***

Baby griffin images - please feel free to download:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.