Monday 1 April 2019

* Gecko Galz: Nouveau Garden


Hello!

A very warm welcome to my new follower, Norma Pechir-Holland!

The first of April sees a new customer challenge on the Gecko Galz blog. The theme this month is Nouveau Garden. We would love to see you join in the challenge and the only rule is that you need to use at least one Gecko Galz product (there are many freebies on the blog).

I decided to make a Tag and Topper Wallet.


I used papers from La Boheme Digital Kit for the wallet, stitching the paper on three sides, then distressing the edges. I added some ivory flower lace from my stash to the edges of each pocket.
I made tags and toppers using a variety of Gecko Galz collage sheets. The ladies come from a new sheet called Nouveau Garden. The hydrangeas and butterflies come from Butterfly Dreams and the cream butterfly and thistle come from Botanical Jems. I cut each with a die and layered it on either kraft card or La Boheme Paper and inked the edges with Vintage Photo. I added some Stickles Glitter and some tiny pearls to some of the tags and toppers.


The bottom pocket was decorated with die cut leaves and tiny flowers  The dragon fly is from How Does My Garden Grow and the butterfly is from Butterfly Wings. The sentiment, which is one of my favourites, is from Charming Words.





La Boheme Digital Kit                      Nouveau Garden
       

Butterfly Dreams         Botanical Jems
       
That's all from me for now!

I hope you'll join our Nouveau Garden Challenge where the Winner will get 
$25 shopping spree 
at the Gecko Galz shop.




The only rule is that you must use at least one Gecko Galz product 
(this can be one of the freebies or, of course, you can buy at the Etsy store!) 
Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month and get first claim on the weekly $1 deals!

Please pop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented DT.

We also have a Private Facebook Group where there are 4 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize. Come and join us!

I'll be back on the 22nd with more Gecko Galz projects.


Here's all the info you need:

***
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo


I'd like to play along in the following challenges: 

Crafting With Friends #2 AG 04/04 WINNER
Creative Moments #165 AG 05/04 HONOURABLE MENTION

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #102 AG 05/04
Crafty Friends #106 Spring 05/04
Crafty Cardmakers #230 That Someone Special 07/04
Crafty Creations #387 AG 08/04
Cardz TV #86 AG 11/04
Creatalicious #160 Anything but a card 13/04
A Bit More Time To Craft #89 AG 14/04
Classic DT #4 AG 28/04

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project, Carole! I love the lace and the overall vintage look you have going here. Sorry that I have been AWOL for a few days!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. The vintage vibe and all those interesting layers is very visually pleasing and makes me wish I could actually touch it and look at everything close up. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous wallet love all the vintage images and lace
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a colourful project. Love all the details. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!!! It's a wonderful, colourful, full-on project, and it is beautiful. thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional anything but a card” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Aud Sentiments Challenge)



    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.