My goodness, don't Mondays come around quickly! And it's a new month! The clocks went forward yesterday giving us more daylight in the evenings, so that is most welcome. I'm really looking forward to some fairer weather now so that I can get into the garden and start tidying and planting.
Today at Vera Lane Studio we have a new release. It's a digi set called Le Petit Prince and he and his fox companion are adorable. Here is the page I made:
As usual I coloured the images with Copic markers and added some white Posca pen highlights. This time I fussy cut the images and ran a black marker around the outline to hide any cutting imperfections.
The background is a gelli print which has some stamping, modelling paste through a stencil and black paint splatters. The edges of the background are inked in Ranger Archival ink.
The Prince and fox anre grounded by a torn strip of washi tape and adhered directly onto the background. The sentiment, one of two in the set, was coloured by lightly pouncing with Distress Ink on a baby wipe.
Le Petit Prince
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane.
Thanks for stopping by today.
I'd like to play along in these challenges:
* Crafting With Friends #2 04/04
* Creative Moments #165 AG 05/04
* A Gem of a Challenge #6 AG 11/04
* Cardz TV #86 AG 11/04 (#2)
* World Wide Open DT Challenge AG 12/04 DT Favourite
* Crafting from the Heart #240 AG 14/04
* Your Scrapbook Place AG 29/04 TOP 3
* Artistic Inspirations #214 AG 30/04 WINNER