Monday 5 October 2020

Artsystamper: Harvest Time


Hello!

Happy Monday!

Today sees the start of a new challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog
Each challenge runs for two weeks and starts on the first and third Monday of the month. 
The theme for this challenge is Harvest Time.
I hope that you can find time to join in the fun!

The winner will receive the stamp set of their choice from TheArtsystamperShop. The Winner and Top 3 will receive a badge for their blog.
Beverly Cole’s selections offer stamps and sentiments in each set as well as pre-coloured images for easy, last minute cards. Why not take a moment and check out what she has in store!

Today I'm sharing my Harvest Bunny card:


This sweet set, A Bunny's Harvest, comes as black and white stamps for you to colour, or pre-coloured for quick and easy cards.  I chose to colour my own this time. 
I arranged the png image outlines in a group, printed them out and die cut with a circle die. I used Copic markers to colour them and then put the die back over the circle and lightly blended Antique Linen Distress Oxide onto the background. I spritzed with water to get some bleached out spots in the background. 
I matted the sweet image on to paper from the Fall Flowers Stamp and Paper Pack. I die cut a larger scalloped circle from the Begonia Teastain Lace paper and added some colour with Vintage Photo and Fired Brick. 
For the background paper I used the red leaves paper from Autumn Gifts Paper Pack and matted this onto black card. The image was popped on foam tape for some dimension and I added a ribbon which was dyed with Fired Brick Oxide ink to match the papers.


    
 



That's all for today! 
I hope you will hop on over to Artsystamper Digitals Challenge Blog and enter our challenge! You will also see more inspiring designs from the Artsystamper Addicts Design Team ... so much fun.

I'll be back with another Artsystamper project in two weeks time.

Meanwhile, please check out:


Thank you for stopping by today!
 

I'd like to support the following challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2040 AG 11/10
A Place to Start Harvest Red/Yellow/ Green 30/10
Corrosive Challenges #10 AG 31/10
Dare 2B Artzy Oct Fall 31/10



***

7 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a stunning card. That image is gorgeous. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image, lovely design. Thanks for joining us at Angie's Digital Stamps Anything Goes, twist is Halloween" Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the group of images and beautiful Autumn leaf B.paper..Thank you for joining us at A Place To Start.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.