Monday 19 October 2020

Vera Lane Studio: Cindy Lou Who


 Hello!

Today is my DT day at Vera Lane Studio and I have a new digi stamp set release to announce. We're gearing up for Christmas with this set, called Cindy Lou Who. For all the Grinch fans out there, you'll know who she is!

Here is my card:


I coloured Cindy Lou and the tree with Copic markers and fussy cut them. The background was first heat embossed with #384 Lined Hexagons from AALL & Create then smooshed on to puddles of Distress Oxides to add the colour. I did a little extra stamping with Peeled Paint and #338 Background Noise over the background and added some black stamping to the edges, using both #338 Background Noise and #383 Scripted Hexagons. Washi Tape #6 was torn to ground the images.

Cindy Lou Who


That's all for now.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

I'd like to play along in these challenges:


xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a stunning Christmas card. It is just so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooooooo cute Carole, love this stamp and the way you coloured it....awesome. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful background! I just love your design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and cute card. I love that peaceful colour world. Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.