Wednesday 28 October 2020

Cat Lovers Hop: Day 3 - Toby Cat


Hello!

This year is the sixth Cat Lovers Hop and it's a crazy week filled with crafting, commenting and celebrating cats of all sizes. There are fabulous sponsors and prizes to be won, but best of all, friendships to be forged with like minded cat lovers from around the world. 
Why don't you come and join us?

Here is my card for Day 3:


I made this CAS card simply by stamping with Versafine Clair Nocturn onto white card. I used two stamps, both from Inkylicious, a small, family-run business here in the UK. I used Toby Cat - isn't he handsome. I used to have a tuxedo cat exactly like him many years ago. She was called Holly because we adopted her the week before Christmas. I teamed Toby Cat with Daisy Fields
I find it quite difficult to make CAS cards; I always feel that I should add more. This time I decided to mat and layer my image three times and then I popped it onto a 5 x 7inch card base.

That's all for now!
Pop over to see what the others cat lovers have been up to
click here


Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in the following challenges:

 My Time to Craft #443 Halloween/Cats 29/10
Moving Along with the Times #123 Animals/Birds 30/10
Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Furry Friends 31/10
SUYP #59 01/11
TTCRD AG 03/11


I love feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

25 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card. I love it. That cat is lovely. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some amazing cat stamps, Carole! I love your card, so simple but so effective! He is such a handsome kitty! He's going onto my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this has got to be my ultimate favorite card for today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, your kitty image looks just like my Yassi! I'm really taken by this, its striking! Happy hopping from Cat Lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the black and white....so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely lovely. A beautiful image, and that green layer in the matting really brings it to life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Cat image, great card as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Toby Cat. He's precious. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carole, I absolutely LOVE the black and white you chose! Wonderful CAS and the pop of color in the one layer is genius. I'm definitely going to CASE that. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you on CAS - it's hard! lol I think came out beautifully! I love the two silhouettes you used together; purrrrfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carole, another amazing card and a gorgeous black cat with white inserts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Toby is so cute! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card! The cat is an adorable image! I had not heard of Inkylicious before and will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful CAS card and I know "that look".

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome cat project! It's a pleasure to participate in the 2020 Cat Lovers Hop with you!
    Hugs,
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omgosh! I just love everything about this card! The image is one of my favorite so far!!! And I love your color choices for the card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Carole, love how you combined the two stamps to create a CAS silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card, Carole! I'd like it anyway but the fact that it appears to feature my cat, Custard, makes me like it even more! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  19. FURRtastic silhouette kitty cat make!
    Happy Creating & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful monochromatic design that lets your kitty take center stage.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is beautiful--love the silhouette images.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow.....Carole, your card is awesome! I ADORE that Toby Cat. I, too, have a perky Tuxedo kitty...her name is Whiskers. That's a beautiful stamp and I love it paired with the Daisy Field. This is just gorgeous in B&W with the bit of green on the matting. Fabulous make!

    I have been slow at visiting everyone, but I am delighted to be making my rounds and seeing what all the Hoppers have shared. Thank you so much for joining in the feline fun at our #2020CatLoversHop!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.