Friday 29 October 2021

Cat Lovers Hop Day 5


  Hello

If you are looking for my 
Gecko Galz Blog Hop post
 and free digital collage sheet
 it is HERE - have fun!

Please let me give a warm welcome to my new followers:
Leanne Seed, Linda Adams, Suzanne Harkinson, Julia Kiefer, 
The Haunted Librarian, Heather B and Nan Murphy.
Thank you, ladies  - I feel honoured :)


Welcome to Day 5 of the Cat Lovers Hop 2021.

Another big hello to all my furry, feline-loving friends!

The Cat Lovers Hop is an annual event hosted by the lovely Janis over on her blog at Her Peaceful Garden.

If you like cats pop over and have a look at the fun games and awesome prizes that Janis has organised for the next two days. 

Today I used my favourite cat stamp,  Toby Cat from Inkylicious for this CAS card and I coupled him with a HobbyArt stamp FMDA101. 


I love Toby cat's quizzical look and he reminds me very much of a tuxedo kitty we had called Indiana. Indiana Jones (yes ... that's our surname) really did live up to his name - he was quite the adventurer. My hubby has written several short stories depicting some of Indie's antics and adventures, and, of course, he anthropomorphised this legendary, funny kitty. who will live in our hearts forever.💗💗💗

I let the images do the work here and matted and layered on black and turquoise card for a pop of colour. I added some torn washi tape (AALL & Create #24 Power Words) to ground them.



That's all for now.

Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Cardz4Guyz #282 Animal 01/11
The Male Room #155 Black & White 03/11
Creative Moments #225 AG 05/11
Pennys Challenges #508 AG 09/11
Art Impressions Feline Crazy 10/11



28 comments:

  1. A beautifully done creation! The cat is gorgeous!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable cat stamp! Love the expression! Very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love a classic black and white color combo and the turquoise frame is purr-fection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card. That kitty is adorable. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Hop Cat Lovers! Sweet card and sweet cat. Hugs Danka

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a classic black and white card!! Thanks for playing along with our "Any Animal-Actual or Animated" over at Cardz 4 Guyz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect kitty stamp for a black and white theme. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the simple elegance of this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waving hi from the Cat Lovers Hop! The image along with the black and white combo on your card is stunning! Such a beautiful card! I've enjoyed seeing all of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why you like this stamp so much. It's a perfect capture of a cat. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great stamps, might need it as I have two tuxedo cats. Thank you for playing at the Male Room Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful image, and such an impact card using all black and white. Thank you for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful kitty with those lovely flowers!
    Val S – LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    http://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love hearing the stories behind the artwork, and I'm sure Indie will approve of this one. The image is gorgeous with the tilt of the head - lovely expression Love the black and white (especially a tuxie) Gorgeous work and its been such a pleasure visiting your blog Carole! Happy hopping from Cat Lovers Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this on black and white. Thank you so much for leaving your comments on my Cats pages.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this so much, Carole! Simple but so effective, love how you combined all of the stamps to make this cute scene. That's cool about your hubby's short stories! I had to google the meaning of anthropomorphised so I learned something new, and that's always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning in black and white, Carole! Love the one narrow frame in blue. Waving hello from the Cat Lovers Hop. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a nice stamp image. My cat growing up, Pumpkin, was a a twin of yours. Love the black and white treatment. Thank you for joining my challenge choice at Cardz4Guyz this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. very nice card!
    Hello from Cat Lovers BLog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  20. PURRtastic kitty scene!
    Hopping from the Cat Lovers Hop!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the look at this card, it looks quite simple but there is actually lots of details to look at. Thank you for joining The Male Room Black and White -challenge, I hope you'll join our new Gnomes -challenge also.

    ReplyDelete
  22. One of the best cat images ever! Love that he looks like one of your past cats. Indiana must have been quite the character! Would love for you to share some excerpts of this adventurer with us next Hop! Your card is so beautiful and striking in the Black and White with a touch of blue. Fabulous composition.
    Thank you so much for all your lovely participation in the 2021 Cat Lovers Hop!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh how pretty! Love the gorgeous kitty on your lovely card! It is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card design using these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  25. FURbulous - really stunning in black and white.
    Visiting from the Cat Lovers' Hop.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.