Today I am sharing a card I made for the challenge at Lost Coast Designs.
I used one of Lost Coast Designs Yoga Cats (number 5) and borrowed a hat and broomstick from Tim's Snarky Cats. I stood the kitty on one leg so that he looks as if he is dancing :) The background is smooshed Distress Oxides with the door from Door and Window Set stamped in black. I bleached out some of the door arch's colour. I added some white and black script stamping as well as white splatters.
Thanks for stopping by today.
I'd like to play along in these challenges:
* Aud Sentiments #285 Fall/Halloween 18/10
* Creative Moments #224 AG 20/10
* Crafty Catz #568 Trick or Treat 21/10
* Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #167 AG 23/10
* My Time to Craft #468 Halloween or Fall Colours 28/10
* Two Old Bats Halloween 28/10
* Crafty Calendar #10 Halloween 28/10
* Creative Fingers #217 AG 29/10 TOP 3
Angies Digital Stamps #56 AG 30/10
* 613 Avenue Create #11 AG 31/10 TOP ROCKER
Lost Coast Halloween 31/10
* Allys Angels #51 AG 07/11