Sunday 31 October 2021

* Gecko Galz: Creatures of The Night ATCs


 Hello

This month at the Gecko Galz Facebook Group we have had an ATC swap with the theme Creatures of the Night. We are given the ATC background papers and a sheet of images with which to make our collage ATCs. Here are mine inside a little folder style wallet to keep them safe whilst in transit:


I had so much fun making these ATCs. Here are close ups showing that each one has dyed cheesecloth in the background, along with some tiny gemstones and lace trim.
The sentiments are from the Snarky Cats Halloween stamp set by Stampers Anonymous.

Haha .... Dracula is trick or treating ...

Can you see the google eyes popped into the skull charm? I love that this monster is afraid of the other monster, or is it the dark that he's afraid of? :)

Frankenstein's Monster looks so miserable and glum, I gave him the snarky 'Happy Halloween' sentiment and a giant spider on his shoulder.

Here is the ATC folder I made. The dotty paper is printed on one side only, so I added some Distress Oxides to the reverse and made tuck spots for the ATCs. Ribbon is the closure. I found some small images in my little Gecko Galz Halloween scrap tin and used these to decorate the tuck spots.


Here is the folder closed and tied with ribbon.

And the inside folder is decorated too.

I couldn't' send the ATCs without a card, so here is one that I had made years ago using Gecko Galz images. 

And of course, I added some little extras - bits and bobs of lace trim, ribbon, gem strips as well as some die cuts, spiders and google eyes.

If you'd like to join our next ATC swap, come and join the Gecko Galz Facebook group. We'd love to see you there. 

Crafty Catz #570 Add Layers 03/11
Crazy 4 Challenges #C4C608 Texture 04/11
All Sorts #648 Add a Sentiment 04/11
Creative Fingers #218 AG 12/11


6 comments:

  1. These are super scary images and a fabulous set of Halloween ATC's. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week in our Sentiment challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, not looking at these! I will have nightmares! I'm not kidding! I like the last one though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fsun Halloween creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing, so creative. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. some very scary ATC's here lol, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.