Friday 1 October 2021

* Crafts Galore Encore: Sending Love

 

Hello

Today sees that start of a new challenge at Crafts Galore EncoreThe theme is always 'Anything Goes' and you can enter 3 different projects The challenge runs all month until mid day (BST) 30th October.

Hetty Clare is kindly sponsoring this month's challenge.

Here is a card I made with Sending Love:

I coloured the image with Copic markers and die cut it. I added a scalloped die cut mat cut from design paper and inked around the edges. The background was made with a stencil which I inked and spritzed with water. I then ran it through my die cutting machine to emboss the pattern.

The sentiment is die cut from design card and has a white underlay.


My second Hetty Clare card for Crafts Galore Encore is here.

Many thanks to Helen at Hetty Clare for sponsoring the challenge.


Please pop over to Crafts Galore Encore to see the DT's wonderful designs. 


We'd love to see your creations.
Remember the challenge is always 'Anything Goes' and so you can create any type of project - it doesn't have to be a card and you can enter up to 3 times.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo

                                                                
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

QKR Stampede #429 AG 14/10
Creative Fingers #216 AG 14/10
Mirtillamente Challenge #2 AG 27/10
A Perfect Time to Craft #10 AG 28/10 Honourable Mention 
Love to Craft #63 AG 30/10

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is another gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful card. And your coloring is very pretty.
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meraviglioso questo orsetto!!!
    Grazie per aver partecipato alla challenge di Mirtillamente.
    Buona fortuna e spero di vederti presto!
    Roberta DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.