Monday 17 January 2022

* Vera Lane Studio: Everyday Mindfulness

 

Hello

I have an art journal page to share today. Vera Lane Studio has a new digi set release today called Everyday Mindfulness It has a chair, a cute girl enjoying a relaxing cuppa, a small and a large cushion and two sentiments.




I decided to make my page with two chairs and I added a cute little dog from an old digi set called February (available on request) to the second chair. The images were coloured with Copic markers and I tried to make the chair look as if it is made with texture fabric. The background is a gelli print using airylic paints and a stencil and then overstamped with Janet's AALL & Create background stamps. Paint splatters in blue and white were added from Posca pens. Janet's Beachrock washi tape was torn to act as grounding and some pieces were adhered around the border..


Everyday Mindfulness                           February

                 


That's all for now.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

This is me and Casey - a personalised digital stamp from Janet Klein. 
Order yours here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2203 AG 23/01
A Perfect Time to Craft #1 AG 27/01
We Love 2 Create AG Mixed Media 28/01
INTAAS #125 Get Inky 30/01
Creatalicious Challenges #227 AG 30/01
A Place to Start Jan AG 31/01 Rising Star
613 Avenue Create Jan AG 04/02 Top Rocker
Corrosive Challenge Jan AG 05/02

Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous page. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background and cute images!

    Thanks for getting inky with our challenge at International Art and Soul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous journal page, I love your use of bold colour. Thank you for joining the 'We Love to Create' challenge, Gabrielle Polkadoodles, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable page! I just those the images, and of course, your coloring in spot on! Thanks so much for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,,
    Chana Malkah,, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just as adorable and beautifully crafted as it was the first time I saw it! :D) Thanks for playing along at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You were selected as A Rising Star for the week of January 17-22, 2022 at A Place To Start! !Please stop by our blog and grab your badge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.