Monday 24 January 2022

* Vera Lane Studio: New Puppy


 Hello

Let me please welcome two new followers, Sue Kimmet and Gabriele Patton. Thank you ladies for showing interest in my blog!

Today is my DT day at Vera Lane Studio and I have used a set that was released a few weeks ago, but I didn't get around to using it until now. The set is New Puppy and Janet made this digi set to commemorate the arrival of her new puppy, Olive.

I coloured the image with Copic markers and added Polychromo pencil on top. The background was one I already had in my box, made using an AALL & Create heart stencil and PaperArtsy Infusions with some Brusho Gold added in. I added gold and white splatters, some heart stamping around the edges and a hand drawn border. I used a torn piece of AALL & Create washi tape as grounding then cut the sentiment into strips and adhered them directly onto the background.



That's all for now.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

This is me and Casey - a personalised digital stamp from Janet Klein. 
Order yours here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2204 AG 30/01
A Perfect Time to Craft #1 AG 27/01
We Love 2 Create AG Mixed Media 28/01 TOP 3
* 
INTAAS #125 Get Inky 30/01
A Place to Start Jan AG 31/01 Rising Star
613 Avenue Create Jan AG 04/02
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #174 AG 05/02
Corrosive Challenge Jan AG 05/02

Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo


12 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Fabulous background with so much visual interest and texture and the adorable image tops your journal page off beautifully.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous page I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cool! I love your background and image :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and great background. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. DT Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! So very creative and adorable! So glad you joined us at Creatalicious Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous background!

    Thanks for joining our inky challenge at International Art and Soul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing as always! Thanks so much for joining us at We Love 2 Create challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The background is soooo scrummy and the image is the cutest!
    Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. True story and great card!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always enjoy seeing your work with Vera Lane images! Nice page. The coloring and composition are spot on, as usual!

    Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs My Blog
    A Place To Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.