Monday 10 January 2022

* Vera Lane Studio: Van Gogh

 

Hello

Firstly, let me say a big hello to my new follower, Audrey Ernst. Thank you for showing an interest in my blog.

Today is my DT day at Vera Lane Studio and I have a journal page featuring my all time favourite artist, Van Gogh.

This digi stamp set was released a while ago, but this is the first time I have used it.

I coloured the images with Copic markers and fussy cut them. I added a starry sky background behind the window to make it appear that Van Gogh is inside his house at night time. His walls are decorated with yellow flowers using Janet's AALL & Create stencil, #96 Dandelion Field, inked up with Distress Oxides and spritzed with water. I added some stamping, using #338 Background Noise, in Fossilised Amber and black around the edges.



That's all for now.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

This is me and Casey - a personalised digital stamp from Janet Klein. 
Order yours here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2202 AG 16/01 TOP 3
A Perfect Time to Craft #1 AG 27/01
We Love 2 Create AG Mixed Media 28/01
A Place to Start Jan AG 31/01 Rising Star
613 Avenue Create Jan AG 04/02 
Corrosive Challenge Jan AG 05/02 Winner

Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is fantastic. I just love those images. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous journal page and stamps,love the stencilled background and starry sky
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! wonderful! thank you for participating in corrosive challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation. lOve the design. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create. Aensha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and fun project, love the textures and colours Carole..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. soo cute! Thank you for you joining us at Corrosive challenge.
    DT. Blanca Ramírez

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! You do such a fabulous job of bringing the Vera Lane images to life!

    Thanks, for creating with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah,
    A Place To Start, Owner
    613 Avenue Create, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    Shopping Our Stash, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.