Thursday 27 January 2022

* Wild Hares in the Snow


Hello

A warm welcome to my newest follower, Grasiela Santos. Thank you for showing interest in my blog.

I had a little time today, so I decided to have a play with some ink and new stamps. 

Here is the card I made:


I masked off an area for the ground with a piece of torn paper and adhered a circle mask for the moon. Then I blended Distress Oxides to make a night sky. I coloured the moon and stamped the shadows using the Moonscape stamp and stencil set from Inkylicious.  With the ground mask still in place I stamped the trees (Fairy Fir Tree from Lavinia). Some snow banks were made by lightly inking along torn paper and the Lavinia Wild Hares were stamped. I framed the bottom part of the scene with Inkylicious Bare Branches . I added some white paint splatters and used a silver, glitter, gel pen to outline the moon, trees, bunnies and snow mounds.


That's all for now.
Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo

                                                                
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday Something New 30/01 Top Pick
(The Lavinia stamps used here are new to me)
Paper Funday Challenges #37 Winter Landscapes 30/01 Top 3
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2204 AG 30/01
MMM Challenge #166 Winter Wherever you are 30/01 Top 3
Pennys Challenges #513 AG 01/02
Simon Says Stamp AG 02/02
Addicted to Stamps #421 Make Your Mark 02/02
Crafty Gals Corner #227 Snow Much Fun 08/02

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

12 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful background, and gorgeous winter scene you have created!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scene you have created. So beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see you back here again soo. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Carole, you have created an awesome scene here and you really know how to get the best out of your inks! I specially love the moon and the snowbanks - perfectly executed!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous winter scene card. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a stunning card Carole love it
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Carole hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Your masking is magnificent! Thanks for playing along with my theme for the Make My Monday challenge! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your card, its wonderful Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge

    Hé, wat een mooie creatie heb je gemaakt. Leuk dat je meedoet bij Make My Monday challenge
    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Make My Monday challenge

    https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
    http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful, Carole! I am loving the colors you used for the evening sky, and the scene came together so nicely! I recently bought some of Lavinia's hares, the smaller ones, think I need these as well! Thank you so much for the inspiration and for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge! Hope you'll join in the March challenge as well starting tomorrow!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card ! Your winter scene is just striking with this beautiful ink blending. Looks so real ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.