Monday 18 April 2022

* Path of Positivity: Bunnies


 Hello

Welcome to the April Path of Positivity Challenge.

Our challenge is always Anything Goes with an optional theme.

This month's option is to design a project that focuses on celebrating something special about our pets (or animals in general).

Honours and Prizes include:
  • $6 worth of images from Scribbles Designs, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all qualifying entrants.
  • A badge for the following honours: Top PickVoter's ChoiceMost InspirationalRandom WinnerDT Delight.
For my midway project I'm remembering the bunnies that I had as a child. Bunnies are adorable - their lovely soft fur, big eyes and pink twitching noses melt my heart. We kept our bunnies outside in a large hutch which my dad made.  He also made them a 'run' so they could have more space whilst staying safe. 


I used a Lawn Fawn die to cut the rectangles and masked off the edges so that I could ink the panels. 
For the top panels, I inked a stencil with Distress Oxides, spritzed it with water, then used it as a stamp. I added some foliage and a daisy die cut which I coloured with inks, and a strip of grass along the base. The Sizzix 'Bunny Hop' die was cut 3 times and stacked together, I inked the edges and gave him a pom-pom bunny tail.
The second panel was inked with Fossilised Amber and splattered with water.
The background is another stencil (Lotza Dotz from AALL & Create) inked with Oxides, spritzed and stamped.


I love how joyous these bunnies are, leaping and dancing their way through the meadow.


We would love to see your creations! 
Just make sure that your entry is positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some way!
The link up is here: Challenge #100 Path of Positivity.

 

That's all for today! 
Many thanks to Scribbles Designs for sponsoring the challenge.


I'll be back with a another Path of Positivity project in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
                                                                                                                                            
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

PIP Challenges #2216 AG 24/04
CRAFT Challenge #634 Easter/Spring 27/04
Colorful Options April Yellow 29/04
Crafting Happiness #122 AG 30/04
4 Season Challenge #55 Moodboard 30/04
613 Avenue Create AG April 30/04
Mixed Media Lovers #12 30/04
Cutie Pie Challenge #170 Bunnies and Blooms 01/05

I'd really love some feedback :)      

I read and appreciate all your comments. 
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole they are gorgeous. Bunnies are cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously fun bunnies, my Dad always kept bunnies as his pets. Beautiful cards! Thank you for joining our fun at Colorful Options and Four Seasons!
    Diane CO Dt and FS DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with funny bunnies. Love it! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. DT Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! A fantastic pair of joyful cards - just seeing those bunnies hopping makes me smile.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these bunnies! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Darlene
    COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are cute and gorgeous cards Carole
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are super fun Carole!
    So glad you have posted this to us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute card
    I think it's great that you took part in our challenge
    greetings jolanda bongers
    DT mixed media lovers
    ps we'll see you next month

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! Thanks for joyning our moodboard challenge at the 4 Season blog.
    grtz Colien

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.