I coloured the images with Copic markers and fussy cut them. The background was made by stamping with a stencil and Oxide inks. Janet's 'X or O' background stamps were used in black around the edges and a hand doodles border drawn. The images were popped on washi tapes to ground them.
That's all for now.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
Here's all the info you need:
I'd like to play along in these challenges:
* Crafty Catz #590 AG 14/04
* Creative Fingers #228 AG 15/04
* PIP Challenges #2215 AG 17/04
* Colour Crazy Challenge #14 AG 21/04
* A Gem of a Challenge #8 AG 22/04 WINNER
We Love 2 Create #4 AG Mixed Media 29/04
* 613 Avenue Create AG April 30/04 TOP ROCKER
* Mixed Media Lovers #12 30/04 Top 3
Thanks for stopping by today.