Monday 4 April 2022

Vera Lane Studio: Spring Dress


 Hello

At Vera Lane Studio we have a new digi set release called Spring Dress - a little cutie girl with buttons and bow accessories and two sentiments.

Here is my project:


I used a background I found in my stash - a die cut circle which had been inked with Oxides and some leafy stamping. My little girl is coloured with Copics and fussy cut. I added a piece of torn washi to ground my cutie and I cut the sentiment into strips and added some white splatters.
I matted and layered using a Sizzix circle die and added it to black card.



That's all for now.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

This is me and Casey - a personalised digital stamp from Janet Klein. 
Order yours here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafty Catz #589 Lots of Layers 07/04
INTAAS #130 Include a Circle 09/04
PIP #2214 AG  10/04
Creative Fingers #228 AG 14/04
613 Avenue Create April AG 30/04 TOP ROCKER


Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo 

9 comments:

  1. Cute card, Carole. Beautiful coloring. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create's, "Anything Goes with a Rain Twist" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping in from the Crafty Catz blog after linking up my own creation. This is very cute! I LOVE your oxide background; the colors are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely background to showcase your image, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous Carole and I love the background..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a brilliant card, just love it :) Thank you for joining us at International Art & Soul this month. Big hugs, Mimi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!  You have been selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of 04/09/2022
    613 Avenue Create
    Please stop by our blog and grab your badge 
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card Carole!

    Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, I hope you play along again this time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.