Friday 15 April 2022

Vera Lane Studio: Tweet and Bunnyboy



Hello

Welcome to the Easter Weekend.

These adorable little Vera Lane Studio characters are Tweet & Bunnyboy wearing their Easter bonnets!


I made a pair of ATCs. The background is brayered paint with some AALL & Create stamping, heat embossing and paint splatters. I added a die cut lacy border for my characters to stand upon. 
The characters are coloured with Copic markers. The sentiment were cut into strips and adhered.

Here's a close up of Bunny:


And here is Tweet:



That's all for now.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

This is me and Casey - a personalised digital stamp from Janet Klein. 
Order yours here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

PIP Challenges #2215 AG 17/04
Try it on Tuesday Spring Colours 19/04
Creative Knockouts #448 AG 20/04
CRAFT Challenge #634 Easter/Spring 27/04
As You Like It Floral or Cute 27/04
Difficult choice, but I've gone with cute (and quirky) as I love the sweet images from VLS - they make me smile and we all need that! 
613 Avenue Create AG April 30/04 TOP ROCKER
River of Creativity #12 Springtime 30/04
Crafty Gals Corner #230 Spring/Easter 10/05

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo 

12 comments:

  1. Hi Carole these ATCs are gorgeous. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ATC's!! Love the sweet images and the mixed media backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and cute ATC Carole
    Fijne paasdagen / Happy Easter

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very colourful. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant cards . Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess it is safe to say you are a colourist certainly the colouring on these is fantastic. Great pair of ATCs, thank you for adding to the River of Creativity. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love your style Carole. These are such fun cards.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter!
    These are fun! Love them both.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!  You have been selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of 04/16/2022
    613 Avenue Create
    Please stop by our blog and grab your badge 
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fun Carole, great work!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you will join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such gorgeous makes! I love your fun designs, those stamps are fabulous 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cuties! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.