Monday 4 April 2022

* Path of Positivity: Happy Cat


Hello

Welcome to the April Path of Positivity Challenge.

Our challenge is always Anything Goes with an optional theme.

This month's option is to design a project that focuses on celebrating something special about our pets (or animals in general).

Honours and Prizes include:
  • $6 worth of images from Scribbles Designs, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all qualifying entrants.
  • A badge for the following honours: Top PickVoter's ChoiceMost InspirationalRandom WinnerDT Delight.
Here is my project. I am remembering all the lovely kitty cats that have been part of my family. From Suzy and Cindy when I lived at home with my parents, to Holly, the first kitty to join me and my husband after we were married, Holly's kittens, Poppy and Patch who stayed with us, then much later, Indiana and Casey. All were unique and funny, they had wonderful, loving characters and they are sorely missed now they are no longer with us.


 I used a stamp from Lost Coast Designs called Happy Cat for my card. I made a garden background using the AALL & Create 'Dandelion Fields' stencil with Oxide inks and used the 'Indulge in Daisies' stamp for the flower border at the base. I stamped over the background (tone on tone) and edges (in black) with the 'X or O' stamps. 
All of my kitties were allowed outdoors and they loved to sit in the garden, often finding a sunny spot if it wasn't too hot or creeping under the bushes for shade. 
I love the expression on this cat's face - look at his smile - it is a beautiful stamp.


We would love to see your creations! 
Just make sure that your entry is positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some way!
The link up is here: Challenge #100 Path of Positivity.

 

That's all for today! 
Many thanks to Scribbles Designs for sponsoring the challenge.


I'll be back with a another Path of Positivity project in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
                                                                                                                                            
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

MMM Challenge #171 Use a Stencil 10/04
PIP #2214 AG  10/04
Lost Coast Portal to Creativity #141 Something beginning with S 14/04
(Smile, smug, stencil, stamp)
Dream Valley #267 AG 16/04 Top 3
Incy Wincy Designs April Animals 25/04
*Crafting Happiness #122 AG 30/04 Top Pick
4 Season Challenge #55 Mood Board 30/04


I'd really love some feedback :)      

I read and appreciate all your comments. 
xoxo

14 comments:

  1. this is very beautiful Carole with a fab bg
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous image and card. Your backgrounds are amazing - I really need to practice :)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is gorgeous sitting there all smug and happy, fabulous Carole, love the background, so much detail..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your kitty card! I love that the kitty is black and white and the card background is colorful. Very nice effect! Thank you so much for visiting & commenting on my blog.
    Janis
    Blog, Pause Dream Enjoy
    Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges, Anything Goes
    Design Team, Let’s Craft & Create
    Design Team, Christmas Crafts All Year Round

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the cat. Thanks for playing with us at Lost coast Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card that kitty is so sweet and your colours are amazing hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card. Great image and love the stencil work and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  9. He looks so happy sat in his bed of flowers. Such a lovely entry into our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this smirking cat stamp! Your background is great as well. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! Thank you for playing along at MMM Challenge.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it - great background.

    Thanks for joining us at the Incy Wincy Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mooie kaart heb je gemaakt met de kleuren van het moodboard van onze challenge bij 4-Season Challenge Blog.
    Bedankt voor je deelname.

    Groetjes Nelly (DT 4-SCB)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.