Monday 9 January 2023

Vera Lane Studio: Cookies and Milk

 

Hello

It's Monday and my DT day at Vera Lane Studio
Today I have a project featuring Cookies and Milk which was released a few weeks ago.


She's such a cutie! 
I coloured the images with Copic markers and fussy cut them. The background was first stamped with "Numerator" and Distress Oxides in various shades of pink and mauve, then smooshed through puddles of oxide inks. I added some white heat embossing using an AALL & Create Stamp called "Toxic Warning" - I love the caution, danger and warning signs. I added some text stamping around the edges as well as a doodled border.
I grounded my character on washi tape with my favourite Vera's Border on top.



That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2301 AG 15/01
Pearly Sparkles Challenge #80 No Design Paper 27/01
613 Avenue Create Jan AG 31/01
A Place to Start Jan AG 31/01 Rising Star

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful! I love her pose! Very nice creation! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Carole - love that sentiment!

    Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.