Monday 16 January 2023

Vera Lane Studio: Sweet Life

 

Hello

Welcome to two new followers - Pam Tiedtke and Margreet Burger. Thank you for having interest in my blog :)

It's Monday and my DT day at Vera Lane Studio
Today there is a new digi set release called Sweet Life. It features two girl digis and two sentiments and is perfect for occasion cards and journal pages.

I made a small card and a decorated box of chocolates:


My digis are coloured with Copic markers and the background is a gelli print made with acrylic paints and a stencil. 
I deconstructed a jumbo match box so that I could put an acetate window in the front and cover with the patterned card.


The chocolates are some of my favourites, a brand called Lily O'Brien's ...


Sweet Life

That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2302 AG 22/01
Pearly Sparkles Challenge #80 No Design Paper 27/01
613 Avenue Create Jan AG 31/01 TOP ROCKER
A Place to Start Jan AG 31/01 Rising Star

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. this looks beautiful Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole, a superb card and Chocolate box, love your colouring and the gelli prints behind. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Your design is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create https://avenue613.blogspot.com/ this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable. I love them! Thank you for sharing them with us at A Place to Start Challenge.

    Sara Lihz

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do such a wonderful job with those little cuties! Thanks for sharing them with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you’re card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.