Monday 20 February 2023

Path of Positivity: People Will Stare



Hello

Welcome to the midway reminder for the February Path of Positivity Challenge.

Our challenge is always Anything Goes with an optional theme.

This month's option is to design a project that is inspired by fashion.

Honours and Prizes include:
  • $6 worth of images from Scribbles Designs, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all qualifying entrants.
  • A badge for the following honours: Top PickVoter's ChoiceMost InspirationalRandom WinnerDT Delight.
For my project I decided to make my own digital collage, then print it out and add a few embellishments


I used a Gecko Galz ATC background (Sew and Sew), making it large enough to fit my 6 x 4 inch card base. I found a lovely a vintage image of two fashionable girls in the Brilliant Photos Kit, I digitally removed the background and popped them onto the ATC image. I added a dark mask around the edges for a more dramatic effect. When I was happy with the placements, I printed it out. 
I used foam to pop it onto a mat of teal card. I wrapped twine around the whole, made a twine loopy bow and added a lovely shop bought flower on top.
The sentiment was printed, cut and matted onto teal card.


That's all for now.
We would love to see your creations! 
Just make sure that your entry is positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some way!
The link up is here: Challenge #109 Path of Positivity.

 

That's all for today! 
Many thanks to Scribbles Designs for sponsoring the challenge.


I'll be back with a another Path of Positivity project in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
                                                                                                                                           
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

PIP Challenges #2307 AG 26/02 Honourable Mention
A Perfect Time to Craft Feb AG 28/02
Lets Craft and Create #192 Use a sentiment 28/02
613 Avenue Create Feb AG 04/03

I read and appreciate all your comments. 
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Great layout, Carole. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card and that sentiment is too good! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! Love the images and sentiment! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous! and the sentiment is perfect too! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Carole and I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT My personal blog<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Carole. I like the image you used. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.