Monday 6 February 2023

Vera Lane Studio: Tiny Royals

 

Hello

Today is my DT day at Vera Lane Studio and it's also new release day.  Janet has created a wonderful new digi stamp set called Tiny Royals. There are four different characters, two boys and two girls and two sentiments which can be used in their entirety or cut into snippets.

I made a couple of tags:


 The background was stamped with Janet's stencil from AALL & Create. It had Golden Sands Infusions and water already on it from previously sprinkling Infusions through and spritzing with water. I added a sprinkle or two of Sunset Cossette Nuvo pigments to give the gold shimmer. I love the random print effect you get with this technique and the unpredictability of the pigments.
 I added some Spiced Pumpkin stamping to the background and some black stamping to the edges using the star background stamps from AALL & Create. Torn 'Power Words' washi tape was used to ground the adorable little characters.


I coloured the characters with Copic markers. I added Glossy Accents to their jewels. The queen's crown has some diamond Stickles around the sapphire :)


That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2305 AG 12/02
Dream Valley #287 Add Some Bling 18/02
Lets Craft and Create #192 Use a sentiment 28/02
613 Avenue Create Feb Red 03/03 Top Rocker
A Place to Start Feb AG/Choose a Palette 06/03

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. fantastic and great tags Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous pair of tags Carole.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool tags!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of tags! Thanks for playing along at Pammie's Inky PInkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely amazing colouring Carole! I love all the little details you've added as well! Thanks for joining us on the front porch at 613 The Avenue Create! Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore these! Thank you so much for sharing at A Place to Start.

    Sara Lihz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card!! The image is cute and colored beautifully. The design is fantastic. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your mixed media creations! Thank you for participating with us at Let's Craft and Create Challenge and hope that you join us again on March 5! Cindy | DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job! I love the B/W background! That is a wonderful contrast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.