Monday 20 February 2023

Vera Lane Studio: Begin a Garden

 

Hello

Today is my DT day at Vera Lane Studio and it's also new release day. Janet has created a fabulous new digi stamp set called Begin a Garden. There is a sweet little gardener girl, a couple of shrubs and two sentiments.

I made a journal page:


I heat embossed Tracy Evan's stamp (#210 Background Mash Up) in white, then sprinkled Emerald Isle and In the Navy PaperArtsy Infusion pigments over the page and spritzed lightly with water. I added some Sunset Corsette Nuvo pigment to give the gold shimmer. Background Noise stamping (#338) was added to the edges in black.


I coloured the images with Copic markers, fussy cut them and added white paint splatters to the shrubs. I grounded them with a torn piece of washi tape.
I love the effect of spritzing the Infusion pigments ...



That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

PIP Challenges #2307 AG 26/02
A Perfect Time to Craft Feb AG 28/02
Art Impressions #345 Bloom where you are planted 02/03
613 Avenue Create Feb AG 04/03 TOP ROCKER
Digichoosday Wk 7 AG 06/03

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. This card is so fun! I love the stamp and the creative background! Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.