Monday 27 February 2023

Vera Lane Studio: Just One More Chapter

 

Hello

It's my DT day at Vera Lane Studio and today I have a postcard featuring the Book Shelf digi set which was released in January. This lovely tall girl comes with a full book case and a choice of two sentiments.


I really like these long legged girls. This one is an avid reader and is standing next to her full book case. I'm sure we all know that feeling where you don't want to be torn away from your book!
I coloured the digis with Copic markers and fussy cut them. The background was in my stash and was made using Infusions and gold Nuvo pigments sprinkled onto a stencil, spritzed with water and the stencil then stamped onto card. I love the effects this gives. I used stamps around the edges, added plenty paint and ink splatters and used washi tape for grounding.
(Stencil, stamps and washi tape are from AALL & Create)



That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2308 AG 05/03
613 Avenue Create Feb AG 04/03 TOP ROCKER

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. beautiful and sweet card Carol

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning images! Love her long legs and her hypnotic eyes! Thanks for your sharing it with us at 613 The Avenue Create! I sure hope we'll see you in the gallery again soon!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Carol. This was my daughter when she was younger - even the teacher had an effort getting her to leave the reading area when school started for the day. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.