Monday 13 February 2023

* Vera Lane Studio: Love Grows

 

Hello

It's my DT day at Vera Lane Studio and today I have a circular card to share. I used the Love Grows digi stamp set which features this cute girl, a couple of heart shaped flowers, two different sentiments and the XOXO banner.


I coloured the stamps with Copic markers and made the background by stamping with one of Janet's stencils, #96 Dandelion Field, using a variety of green Distress Oxide inks. I added some Background Noise (#338 AALL & Create) stamping, both in tone on tone shades and in black around the edges. I also used Distress Glaze for the number stamping to add a different texture. I added some white splatters and a torn piece of 'Wishi Washi' washi tape to act as grounding.




That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies  #2306 AG 19/02
Cardz4galz Include one heart or more 22/02
Crafty Catz 17 Feb AG 23/02
As You Like It Love or Friendship 23/02
I prefer to make and send friendship cards, although that doesn't preclude 'love' - it's just a different sort of love with friends :)
Creative Fingers #248 AG 24/02
Art Impressions #345 Bloom where you are planted 02/03

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo


10 comments:

  1. Great use of colour on this circular card Carole.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole, your circular card is wonderful, I love the personally created backgrounds. Congratulations for the blog and thanks for the comment you left me on mine. Taty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz include one heart or more challenge. Your digi stamp choice is perfect for the challenge and I like the mixed media feel to this card. Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have inspired me to use some of my VLS stamps. I love these images and the way you have put your cutie in a mixed media type setting. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so cute, I love the cool background!
    Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.