Monday 3 April 2023

* Vera Lane Studio: Bubbles and Bliss

 

Hello

Today is my Vera Lane Studio DT day and I have made a card with today's new release digi set called Bubbles and Bliss


I used Copic markers to colour the images and made a background with an AALL & Create stencil loaded with oxide inks, spritzed with water and stamped onto white card. I added some tone on tone stamping and some black stamping around the edges using Janet Klein's 'Background Noise' stamps (also from AALL & Create). I flicked some white paint splatters over the background and adhered the images. The sentiment was cut into strips, added and outlined in black.



That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2313 AG 09/04
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #203 AG 15/04
A Perfect Time to Craft April AG 28/04
We Love 2 Create #3 AG MM 29/04 TOP 3
*613 Avenue Create April - Let's Stencil 30/04  TOP ROCKER

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. cute and beautiful card Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Carole! and thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding work! You are so clever! Thanks for hanging out on our front porch at 613 Avenue Create !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love your coloring and the background. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.