Monday 17 April 2023

* Vera Lane Studio: Silence of Growing Things

 

Hello

Today is my Vera Lane Studio DT day and we have a lovely new digi release called Silence of Growing Things

Here is my make:


I made a brayered paint background and added some stamping around the edges and lots of white paint splatters. I coloured the digi stamps with Copics and fussy cut them. I arranged them on top of torn washi tape and made a garden scene.




That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge #8 AG 21/04
Allsorts Challenge #724 Make own background 21/04
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2315 AG 23/04
A Perfect Time to Craft April AG 28/04
613 Avenue Create April - Let's Stencil 30/04
Corrosive Challenges #4 AG 30/04
*Creative Crafters #63 AG 08/05

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo



12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Carole. I lovely the quirky garden scene. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. colorful and beautiful card Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun and so colourful, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popping back to say thank you sharing your super card in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck,
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as always. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning creation, the colours are so vibrant and as always a great background too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! I love the fun background you made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a fabulous card, such a lovely little scene and the brayered background is perfect for us at Allsorts this week. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous garden Carole! I'm so glad you could join us at 613 The Avenue Create! Thanks for playing on our street!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carole, I'm always amazed by your beautiful cards, love the layered and framed garden, Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful creation, thanks for sharing it with us at the Creative Crafters Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.