Monday 24 April 2023

Vera Lane Studio: Catch the Rainbow

  

Hello

Today is my Vera Lane Studio DT day. 
I used a cute digi set released a few weeks ago, called Catch the Rainbow, for my card.


Aren't they sweetest pair.
I coloured the digi stamps with Copic markers. The image background is a mop-up page from stamping with a stencil. I added some extra stencilling using an AALL & Create stencil and plenty of white paint splatters. AALL & Create stamping using Janet's Background Noise was added around the edges. The little squishes are popped onto  a black and white border for grounding. 
The frame is a stamped stencil smooshed over with various shades of blue Distress Oxides.



That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

A Perfect Time to Craft April AG 28/04
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2316 AG 30/04
613 Avenue Create April - Let's Stencil 30/04
Creative Crafters #63 AG 08/05

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo


5 comments:

  1. sweet and beautiful Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling images and a cute card! Thank you for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I love these new images and your coloring is perfect for them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful creation, thanks for sharing it with us at the Creative Crafters Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.