Monday 19 June 2023

Path of Positivity: Mandala


 Hello

Welcome to the midway reminder for the June Path of Positivity Challenge.

Our challenge is always Anything Goes with an optional theme.

This month's option is to design a project that is inspired by a pattern.

Honours and Prizes include:

  • $6 worth of images from Scribbles Designs, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all qualifying entrants.
  • A badge for the following honours: Top PickVoter's ChoiceMost InspirationalRandom WinnerDT Delight.
A pattern is a repeated decorative design and a mandala is a perfect example.
This stamp has been in my stash for ages:


I heat embossed the mandala in white then blended over with oxide inks (Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon and Picked Raspberry).  I used a die to cut out the centre and stamped the "all about you' sentiment directly onto the inked surface. I also heat embossed the 'sending hugs' onto black card.
The mandala was raised on foam tape and three sequins were added to the middle section.


That's all for now.
We would love to see your creations! 
Just make sure that your entry is positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some way!
The link up is here: Challenge #113 Path of Positivity.

 

Many thanks to Scribbles Designs for sponsoring the challenge.


I'll be back with a another Path of Positivity project in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
                                                                                                                                            
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

I read and appreciate all your comments. 
xoxo

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.