Monday 19 June 2023

* Vera Lane Studio: Let's Eat Pizza

 

Hello

It is Monday and so it's my Vera Lane Studio DT day. 

I used the newly released digi sets called Let's Eat Pizza and Let's Go to Italy for my ATC project:


I coloured the digis with Copic markers and finished off with Polychromos. The background is heat embossed with an AALL & Create stamp, then coloured with Brushos and water. Some black stamping was added around the edges and lots of white paint splatters. I grounded the characters on Janet's washi tape, then popped the characters on foam tape for some dimension. I added Glossy Accents to the olives and gold acrylic paint around the ATC edges.
Here are close ups of each ATC:



Let's Eat Pizza                                   Let's Go to Italy
  

That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2324 AG 25/06
A Perfect Time to Craft June AG 28/06
Classic Design Challenge June AG 27/06
613 Avenue Create June Good Old Summer Time 30/06 TOP ROCKER
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #208 AG 01/07

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo



6 comments:

  1. these are beautiful card with great bg Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant colourful ATCs love the images and fabulous colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning ATCs! I'm Jo from Jo Blogs and Christmas Kickstart. Please could you email me at dottypudding@aol.com with regard to a Christmas Challenge? I've been trying to find your email, but can't track it down. Many thanks, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute ATC's. Love them. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable Carole.Such cute little characters and your backgrounds always fascinate me at how much detail and texture you manage to achieve in such a small space.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous little ATC's . Apologies for being late commenting and thanks for joining in the challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs, Sandy DT member.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.